MiLo StOrIeS
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
1st day of school was in one word DROWSY. The cold weather made me go into hibernate mood. Was taking short naps during physics. Felt so guilty, think the teacher saw me but he was too kind to wake me up. Then i overslept during lunch. Was like 20 mins late and the lady at the VCE office asked me why i was late. I said with my 'good boy face' that i had a nosebleed and she asked me whether i was ok. What a blatant lie lol. I think teachers here adore boys wif d 'good boy look' XD. I didn't even get asked why i was so late when i entered chem class. Normally that teacher will question late-comcers but today duno y. Probably he has got holiday sickness like me too lol.
Sort of caught up wif my homework now. Hoping by this weekend i will be able to slack off. Methods SAC this friday on my double spare >.<, haf to work real hard now. Chem SAC next week. God knows when the next SAC is. Keep telling myself that's its the last long term of my high school life. Can't wait till i go back in 10 weeks time. I miss roti canai and hokkien mee d T.T. And of coz i miss foosballing too!!!*clunk* pull shot! roflmao XD
MiLo SkeTcHeS
5:47 AM