MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, July 17, 2006
''And did those feet in ancient time. Walk upon England's mountains green. And was the holy lamb of God. On England's pleasant pastures seen. ''
Verse 1 Jerusalem William Blake.Just got back from the funeral. Have seen how hard it is to lose someone dear to you. The chaplain who conducted the service was from my school. Altho i am not christian, but listening to him for three years during my life in Scotch has more or less influenced my thinking. Singing hyms, praying to God, reflecting on oneself. These are common practices that we do here. I don't go to church and I don't pray before every meal, but somehow my opinion on religion has changed. It seems that religion is a very good way of tuning one's life. I guess I am a free-thinker. I believe in a higher power up there. I believe you don't have to belong to a religion to be able to freely worship God. I think as long as i believe in his existance subconciously, I wun go too wrg. Maybe someday i will convert to christianity. Who knows. All I hope now is that I live life as it is.
Almost forgot, happy 18th birthday to yl! Dun think you would read this but hope you enjoyed that day. Let bygones be bygones. Let us live to love another day. Hope you can find in him wat you couldn't find in me. I won't say sorry again coz u probably dun wanna hear it. So good luck and have fun~
Bleach is calling out on my desktop. Time for some relaxation. May the fallen rest in peace.
Amen.
MiLo SkeTcHeS
11:11 PM