MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, July 10, 2006
Death awaits us down below. Or say they say. The effects of death stay long even after it happened. I could feel it. Although i dunoe him well, but he was in my tutor group. When his father's death was announced, for sum reason i felt uneasy. Probably becoz i wasn't at the tutor group meeting. But i felt it. It was during english class. A fren told me about it. When class started the teacher came around telling ppl their SAC marks. When she told me i got full marks, i wasn't even listening. My mind was away. Weird thing is, the creative writing piece for the SAC i wrote was about 'my' father's death. Ironically, when i was wrote it, the teacher that saw it asked me if it was true. Probably she thinks the emotion descriptions were pretty realistic. Of coz i said no. But today, I dinoe. I wrote sumtg so close to reality. Altho it was his father, but i could feel the grief. Makes me realise life is short and u got to appreciate it and the ppl that enter it. Suddenly i feel so bad for all the wrongs i did to others. For all the hearts i broke, for all the people i left. One day these memories will come back to haunt me. They say the world is round. Wat goes around comes around. The dream last night was haunting. When i look back at those memories, i feel the pain. The anguish. Hope it wun come back again. Wat's gone is gone. Look forward now. Sigh. Sumtimes i wish i had an accompanion. Sum1 who would be there for me always. Sum1 who would share my ups and downs. Sum1 who would remind me of the little things in life we always overlook. Sum1 whom I would never wrong. Sum1 who I would love with all my heart....
MiLo SkeTcHeS
8:35 PM