MiLo StOrIeS
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Din realize how busy this week would be. Got an English SAC and a chem quiz tmr. Then UMAT on wednesday. The people at UMAT are crazy. How come most of my friends got convinient times and test centres while i have to wake up at 6.30 am just to travle to moonee park or wherever that is. I don't think i will even be doing medicine. Wondered why I applied for it in the first place. Waste of money and time. Sigh* what is done is done, now I have to go for it. Disrupt my sleep time only =.= On thursday i will be having my spesh project SAC. On friday, I have a methods test. So there you go, everyday there is something to keep me entertained. On top of that I suddenly have so much work @.@ Can't wait till this crazy week is over. Bugger.
Today wan't that great either. In the morning I was clicking random sites and i realise they blocked friendster. Stupid policies. They block it and the reason they give that appeared on the screen was 'classified under: porn'. =.= Wtf? porn? How is friendster porn? Its not pornster demnit. First they blocked ultimate-guitar, then hi5, after that xanga, and then blogspot, now friendster. MSN is seriously stuffed up anway. Msges sumtimes dun get send and when you are off9 they put u as on9 so u dunoe your own status. Seriously, we boarders have no social life whether on9 or off9. I can also say that for all those people working in the computer centre too. How much life can you get when you are busy snooping on student's internet activities anyway and blocking all their holes to freedom. Another sigh* for the day. Now i have to use my over bugged IE to go to all these sites. Can't wait till uni. Can't wait for freedom next year. Makes me think of mun yee's suggestion. Maybe sumtime in the future we can realise your dream house with all your friends staying wif u Mun Yee. Yeah and mayb sumday i can become a rich millionaire with a hot wife XD
The bad day doesnt stop there. Almost got caught wagging assembly by that random teacher who always walks through the path I take up to my room. I think she is a drama teacher and she asked me where i was going. 'To bed of coz' i said. Nah that's a lie, i said i was going to the sickbay. What a blatant lie. Then later before spesh class i saw my tutor. Luckily he never asked me where i was during sasembly. He probably knows since I never turn up anyway. But still isn't good to see him like dat >.<
Ok dats all the frustration today. Better get back to work or risk failing year 12. Last sigh* of the day. And first yawn* of the week ahead~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
11:00 PM