MiLo StOrIeS
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
UMAT is over finally :D. Not that i was being pressured or sumthing. I couldn't care less coz i dun think i will do medicine anyways. Sorry to all those who thought I would make a good doctor...Well u thought wrg XD. And sorry to all those who wished me good luck like mun yee and ruey yng...well probably I din receive the 'luck' form you people but thnx anyway. And thnx mun yee for waking me up altho my alarm was set to ring like few minutes after u called. You sounded just as dead as I was. You should have just slept till training lol. I don't expect anything from the exam as I din even do any preparations. Besides this exam is supposed to not be able to prepare for it. It tests comprehension, analysing emotions from words and logical thinking. Probably flunk the comprehension coz i din haf breakfast and was half asleep. Din even bother reading most paragraphs. ZZzz boring....Dun think I did very well in the analysing emotions part. Probably becoz i dun care or i m too blur. But the logical thinking was pretty decent. So maybe out of luck and with my 1337 maths skill i can get predict a score of 50% Dats pretty good for a test you din prepare for and that u had a lack of food and sleep prior to it. Luckily the taxi driver was a nice guy. He spoke with a dracula-ish accent tho. Like every word was pronounced with a 'z' like 'Wherez zid zyou wantz zo goz'. Used an old cab charge to pay for the fee. I tot it was gona be expensive coz it was far. But it was only like 40 bux and he only took 30 mins to reach there. And the registry time was supposed to be at 8 but those of us who had the courtesy of puncuality had to wait till 9 before the exam started. It seemed that 9 was the latest one could arrive. Demnit i should have came later. Then i would have gotten an extra hour of precious sleep T.T
Fate has given me a busy week but luck has helped me a lot. For example, i was playing pool yesterday and i was down by 4 balls. Wasn't performing at all. My opponent was like so happy. I so wanted to wipe that smile off his face and guess wat i did. I won the game. Came back from the 4-ball lead and won him on the black ball. Guess you cant count your chickens before the eggs are hatched. Got my chem SAC back too. I got full marks for it except i had 1 mark off for significant figures. Dang, so close yet so far. But I am content with it. Tot was gona fail it as I din really know how to answer the explaining questions. Feel so lucky I should probably do Ikkaku's 'Lucky Lucky~' dance right now.
Week hasn't ended yet. 2 more days and probably the most hectic week of this term will be over. Just realised that I am on duty tmr. That means I have to wake up early. But hey if i can wake up today, wats tmr? Going to relax a bit now. 2 more days to go~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
8:44 PM