MiLo StOrIeS
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Just had a maths SAC. woot~ SACs this week over. Now wat's left is tmr's uni physics test which i have even started revising for. Deciding whether I should write bout my experiences in melb uni day and I thought I would just write a bit bout it. Ntg much except we went around taking free goodies such as electronics and sweets. And balloons. After that we went yam cha and cc. This funny kid came up to me in the cc and ask me to play games wif me. After that he was just attached to me. He would run over to me every like 1 minute to look at my screen. The kid was very cute wif redish cheeks. Mayb dats y i din point at him n shout '0Mg H4X $CR33N3R'. Or maybe i was hoping he had a hot sister sumwhere looking at me XD
Thinking of wat to do this weekend. Probably go search for foosers. Want to try out the local pro's. Hope they dun get bored of owning this noob XD
MiLo SkeTcHeS
5:57 PM