MiLo StOrIeS
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
So sleepy. Had to wake up early today because I am on duty. Duno y I bother blogging minutes before school. Slept at 1 yesterday. Shouldn't have coz now I am gona sleep in double physics. Felt really tired yesterday. Somehow I also felt down and fatigue. Din wanna do anything, just wanted to go home. I miss my food T.T Just as i thought my day was gona end in such a mood something happened. Guess? Foosball. I had a few good games with some decent players for more than an hour~ Dat really made my day. The sound of the ball, the strength of the shot. Virtually we were so in it, the small table was actually shaking from all our movement. Probably dat got some blood into my brain. Dats why i slept so late even tho i was tired. Who cares. Foosball matters~
3 more weeks to go home. I have uni physics today again. sigh* Busy weekend ahead. Still got many matters to attend to. Contacted local players here, got a positive reply but still waiting for dates for training nights. At least that's something to look forward to. >.< Back to school I go....
MiLo SkeTcHeS
3:18 PM