MiLo StOrIeS
Sunday, August 20, 2006
The weekend that just passed can be described in one word. Fast. Originally I had already promised a friend from malaysia to go cafe wif him. However upon realizing I have 3 SACs and one test this week, i decided to head off to the library. Mun yee had agreed to meet me there quote ''11 something'' I reached at 11 something too but didn't see her. So i went home and came back at 11 something again. But still she wasn't there. Now i was worried becuase there wasnt gona be any more ''11 something'' till then next 12 hours. I knew she had a praty the night before so i tried calling her to remind her that ''11 somethings'' are gona expire. Nope din pick up. Wanted to call charis but nope din have a number. So how? Had to call elisa. Found out she was in the library so I went in and looked for her. I actually din do any work because I was hungry =( Think we chat too much too coz the lady next to us was constantly asking us to keep it down. I guess its not my fault. Just cant study wif empty stomach so only can chat. Mun yee came at ''1 something'' instead of ''11 something'' and by that time we were starving. So how? Makan lor. The meal showed one thing. She sure is slow in everything. Makan pun lambat. She took close to 45 mins to finish that small bowl of noodles. Lesson of the day next time u are in a hurry, feed her congee water.
Went back to work after that. Din do much coz half the time I was busy with other things. Had to help mun yee with maths. Went down to safeway half-way to buy food with elisa because she cant study if she isn't munching. LOL dats similar to me. Funny thing was how we smuggled 4 packets of biscuits into the library. And NO bags were allowed into the library except they are a bit lenient on handbags. So elisa stuffed two into the bag and I put two in to my jacket. It seemed like I grown at least 5 inches on the waist. With such a perfect disguise, of coz the guy din notice anytg XD After dat we head back to our library to makan our smuggled biscuits. Food eaten illegally sure tastes better.
At night they went dinner to crown (rich =.=) I had dinner with some randoms. Originally we agreed to have dessert after our dinners but then my dinner ended up late (haihz aunties gossiping). I duno when their dinner ended but when I arrived they were all like half-asleep. I thought they had their own entertainment but it turned out that the only entertainment was counting the stars in the sky. When i arrived, Charis was basically sleeping and mun yee was err....mun yee. Elisa looked so dead too. I am not sure whether it was my fault or not, but I assume it and apologize here for that night again. (Sleepy girls can be really scary x.x) Another dilemma came when it was time to walk the girls home. They all stay in different directions and neither party would walk that extra mile. In the end I walked elisa home as mun yee said she could manage herself and charis. Hope they all had a good night's rest because I sure didn't. Trust me you won't feel good if you are in my shoes =S
Had some interesting experiences the next day too. It was melb. uni open day. But I am too lazy to blog now. Probably next time when I have the energy and time. Have to go catch up with some sleep now...
MiLo SkeTcHeS
5:52 PM