MiLo StOrIeS
Friday, September 08, 2006
Finally home...10 weeks passed so fast. O well since I am back i guess i have to work my ass off. Been setting my plans into motion. Only got the weekend to play then its work from monday. 2 months more to go be4 exams finish. No reason to slack off if I am here. Compared to others I am lucky to be back. TOo bad mun yee :P But holidays wun be the same without you. No sungai wang shopping T.T and no 1 to make me wait. Hope you study hard there. Know haven tlaked to you for a while d coz u were busy for the pass few weeks. Good luck with your studies and no i haven top up ur phone yet XD
Gtg now. Have to shower and be driver soon. Hope when i update this blog next time, I will have played foosball. Why all my kaki must be bz with farewells when i nid them most one T.T unfair *sob*
MiLo SkeTcHeS
3:30 AM