MiLo StOrIeS
Friday, September 22, 2006
Long time no blog, I see some people have taken advantage of my absence and attacking me in my tagboard *cough* yen *cough* tink *cough*. Nvm wun give you anymore trouble. Know you are suffering from heart break :P
Anyway got my my UMAT results. Well if you 4get, i will remind you now. UMAT is an exam that people wanting or considering a degree of medicine in Uni must sit in order to qualify for the course. Its was that exam that I had to wake up at 630 am in the morning and was hungry and tired throughout it. Well the results are back and erm... i guess its pretty satisfactory. There are results for all three components. Well i did good for the logical reasoning/problem reasoning and non-verbal reasoning part. Not gona tell you the actual result in case i get unnecessary glares. However, I have something funny to share. I got really really low marks for the second part which is no other than *drum rolls* --- understanding people! x.x Ok looks like i suk at this shit. Or probably shows that when I am tired and hungry I dun care about what you thinking. Or the people in the exam paper in this case. Maybe i really suk at understanding people. But then mayb people really suk at understanding me too XD. Okla demnit, i just suk. Next time just be straight and tell me what you want. And if I still dun get it, write it on paper so I know ok? But pardon me if I am straight with my reply too lol.
Hmm going back in a few days. T.T gonna miss this place. Must play more this weekend be4 i go back to hell. Ok time to get off this comp and go relax~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
12:36 AM