MiLo StOrIeS
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Sometimes when I look back, I wonder where I came from. What made me today, What made me not today. What would happen if I didn't met him? Probably still a innocent looking fool. What would happen if I didn't meet her? Probably still an ungrateful selfish bastard. What would happen if I didn't know *her*? Probably still the unmotivated ignorant boy. People enter your life and affect you. However whether you change for good or stay the same, its all up to you. All I can say is I appreciate those people who have been close enough to change me for the good. Its fate we met and its fate we change. Thanks a lot people.
Anyway dats just a thought to remind me of wat's important in life. Now its time for a short update of the week. Weekdays i studied hard (as usual XD) On friday had yam cha wif yee ming n my dog. Went for a bit of foos and cafe after that. Just like the old times. On sat went out with sum n marcus. Joined marcus's church's treasure hunt activity. Yeah church. Met a lot of new frens and had a peek at some eye-candy~ But it din stop there. Went to breaker's after that. Woh. Chio man. Nice place. Cheap foos. Hot chicks. Period. What more can I say. Definitely going back there XD. On sunday went bob's place in the afternoon. Then foos wif chee seng and then yam cha wif old frens. Glad to see that all of us got on wif our lives.
Now for some funny stuff. The gym i go to offers a one hour personal trainer session. I thought it was free anyway so I did it. First thing my trainer did was he took my heart puse and blood pressure. The first thing he asked me? 'You so fair you rarely exercise ar?' D** L** L** M** la. Skin fair also you must discriminate ar. Ur skin black you exercise everyday la. Yeah right the gym you workout is indoors la wei. Sigh* common misconception. But its ok la, so as long people underestimate me XD Then after that he measure my height. 178. knnccb. Just because you not tall enough to notice you put the rod on my forehead doesnt mean i short la. Then he measure my weight and my body fat content. My body fat to mass ratio is according to him 24.1% I never knew wat the figures meant so i took his words for real. Now this is the catch. After that he showed me the chart showing what the different levels of body fat ratio signifies. Being the ignorant guy i never bothered looking. But wat he said caught my attention. He said 'You have to be careful a bit.' I asked 'Why' by reflex. Guess what he said. 'According to this chart you are very near obese.' The chart said 25% is considered obese. OBESE? omgwtfbbq-sauce. Never in my life someone call me fat. Now you call me obese? From that moment I din't take him seriously after that. Hell no. Not after you made fun of my skin complexion, my height and my size. Demnit go everywhere also kena bully T.T
Its gona get late soon. Tired d. Zzzz. Haf to study tmr. Baby Milo says goodnite~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
7:46 AM