MiLo StOrIeS
Saturday, September 30, 2006
T.T holidays are over and here I am back in Australia. Trials around the corner but still I am here in front of this box. Worse thing is I have been watching loads of anime. But then again when u haf no frens, or rather all ur frens are back in msia, that the only thing to stop you from being lonely.
I cant wait for yr end hols. So many things i wana do. Wana makan, wana foosball, wana workout, wana clubbing, wana c Dawn at clubbing, yadayada~ Ok the last bit was too much lol. Turning 18 yr end liao. So old >.<. Feel happy to be 18 soon as you will be legal but then when i think of yee ming the beast's 'birthday present'...I wonder whether I should stay at home dat day. Urk~
Ntg much to blog about now also. Better go back studying. 3 more weeks only. Have to reach awaken state be4 that. Ike!!! Will blog when my busy week is over. MaTa JouDo~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
6:38 AM