MiLo StOrIeS
Friday, September 01, 2006
Week's just passed and holidays are coming. Quite a number of interesting incidents happened and I found out some funny stuff I dinoe. Here's one. Last tuesday we had boarding house photo's. As usual we had to line up according to height. I dinoe that I was the tallest asian in my house and probably of all boarders. I dinoe i was 4th tallest in my house after 3 ang mohs T.T thay overshadow me. When the photo's came the person in charge made a switch to wat he called the new-style of photography. Usually the short people sit in front right? This time its the tall people. And when i sat down only did i realize i haf never sat in a photo shot be4. NEVER. Maybe becoz of my height or becoz i cbf to get a post XD. But then that day...for the first time, I sat down for a photo. Even tho i am not commitee but then sitting down with the teachers and others makes u feel important. WooT~ dats a good experience for me =)
Going back soon. I think I nid to disciplin myself more this holidays. Not only study but exercise too. I have set up a simple daily task and its sumthing like this.
Morning - Run. Have a good breakfast. Papers
Afternoon - Have a good lunch. Workout
Night - Haf a good dinner. Work/Play
Weekends - Play la wat else. Must work hard and play hard ma.
So this is the plan and this blog entry will serve to remind me not to sway away too far. Of coz u ask y makan is part of disciplin and in the 'must-do-list'. Well, the main reason I am back in msia is to makan. (duh) And i think i got some makan buddies back in msia to teman me. And we got own car altho the driver is risky but who cares its for food. Its worth the risk. So remember if you see me doing something I am not suppose to at that time, please remind me k?
One more funny thing I found out is ALL my juniors think I am from HongKong even tho i told them be4 i am from malaysia. They keep asking me 'When is your flight back to HK?' =.= Maybe i need a change of image. I have had problems with immigration officers be4 i changed my passport. Those were really...gay. I look like hongkee meh...
Anyway got to prepare for foundation day concert now. Have to change back to school uniform. Can't wait to go back to msia. Mamak here i come~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
12:21 AM