MiLo StOrIeS
Saturday, October 21, 2006
forty years on, and parted are those who are singing this song~ Woot. Finally graduated from high school. Yeah i know most of u graduated last year liao. But i just did this past friday. Well, all I can say is graduation day here is much more of a big thing (and much more expensive too T.T) First we had our valedictory dinner in Grand Hyatt. My parents came for that one. I actually asked them there was no need to come as its not compulsory but they insisted. On wednesday we had boarding house valedictory night. Had quite a lot of fun then. We had a house video and played celebrity heads. I got paid out in the house video but it was funny XD. Lazy to blog it here but if got chance will tell u personally.
Thursday night speech night. That's when high-achieving students gets their prizes. More normal students like me get presented with our year books and bible. Other than that it was a boring night. We had this general as our guest and all he was going on is giving us scenarios where he had a choice of bombing this city or that town or....Sien Ending up reading the year book instead. Friday was final day of official school. No we dun have classes. Our final classes were on thursday and boy i sure ate ( and ta pao) alot at the class parties. Its like lunch time every period. We shuld haf more of those days >.< Anyway to start off friday we were suppose to haf breakfast with the principle. But he din turn up. Of coz not. The food is crap. I wun if i was him. Then we had a concert. Well it was basically like a talent show. Best performance goes to the teacher band. Boy dinoe they were good. Had other funny stuff as well but they were more like insider jokes. U probably wun noe even if i wrote it out here. After that we had the torch ceremony where all yr 12's and teachers leaving the school were invited to pass on the torch across the stage. Yeah grand right. One torch is from 1951 and 1 from 2001 when we celebrated our 150th anniversary. Crazy school with their crazy traditions. @.@
Well what's over is over. But I still have exams ahead. That's why I am cutting this post short. Actually I already did. Gtg do some work now. I guess I will only blog again after the exams. Mata Joudo~
(PS: i think my tag board is down. No time to fix it. Sry for the inconvinience caused. I know you all are very dissapointed :P)
MiLo SkeTcHeS
12:08 AM