MiLo StOrIeS
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
As on dec 28th, my freedom has been once again limited. My brother returned from aus and now has claimed his half to everything. Even my sleep. My father insisted that I have breakfast wif him. He thought I was just being lazy as I came back from an outing at 12 but he din know I was reading till 3 in the morning.(Yes I was reading, thanks bob and beast for the book.) When I told him that, my dad gladly agreed to let me return to slumberland. Sryla bro, sleep comes before you XD
I am on an elated mood. Mayb becoz for once I managed to hold my ground against my dad for my right to sleep in. Or maybe it was becoz of that dream. Lol yeah dream. It can do wonders. Dream right, you feel good, dream bad, you might as well stay in bed. But that dream was so true as if it had the potential to come true. As for the dream contents...go dream yourself a happy dream will ya? Mine's mine and even tho it was for a brief moment, I felt hope XD
Met up wif gaylord and beast last night. Chatted a long time. Then went to play foos. Woohoo another kaki in aus! Man I really need some people to play wif now. For any of you free and rich people, ring me la and we can all go to foosland. Better than being stuck at home boring myself to death T.T Anyway Bob joined us later but his face was moody. Emo-ness seem to stay wif canines longer. *shrugs* cant help it la.
Lunch time is coming. Want to eat now. Want to do so many things. Want to dream again....
MiLo SkeTcHeS
8:01 PM