MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, December 25, 2006
christmas post~
Hmm...its this time of the year again. The time where we celebrate the ending of the year by welcoming the coming of another 365 days. Its the time where we reminisce about the past and repent our wrong-doings (not that I haf any XD) This is the time we set our new-year resolutions and prepare ourselves to face the future. Nonetheless, this is also the time where we get fat due to lack of exercise and over-excessive eating.
Went to a christmas play on saturday at Elisa's church. Yeah me at a church. Well, i was
over-invited so as the courteous young man I am, I decided to go and also bring along my satanic friend. See, that's an achievement. I said over-invited becoz I had a total of 3 people calling me personally to ask me to go. Man, I never felt so wanted before
except to clean up scraps or be the scapegoat, so I decided to make an effort to convince not only myself but beast along. Fooyoh, I think God loves me now XD.
On xmas eve, i went to the curve for countdown. Place was so packed. Almost everyone was there. Chicks, Chs ppl, college friends, scouts. Man, dinoe there was such a happening place close to home. And the funny thing was there was no countdown activities. No performance watsoever. Just people counting down their own. No official clock to shout together. Heck, there were even two coutdowns. One 5 minutes after the other. @.@ Guess no one wants to be left out. Sadly there was no food at all. Most foodstores were closed and the only places open were pubs. Others had no seats at all. I was driving that night so I couldn't drink and my
pov frens din want to either, so we had to stand it out. At 12, the spray war begin and obviously we got hit, both by friends and randoms. I din buy any but some kind guy gave me a free can after he saw me being spray unarmed by my evil fren mercilessly. Revenge was sweet. See told you God loves me.
Before I go, just wana say congrats to yee ming on entering melb uni. Good job man, c u there next year. Dun go into jail the first month there ok? Its not nice for me to bail you out on a rape charge. Its expensive. And congrats sifu zhien wei on getting such a nice gf. See told you you are going to marry first. Rmb my abalone and sharks fin k? Gtg now mum's back. Prob drop a post again be4 new years. Bye~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
5:35 AM