MiLo StOrIeS
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Every since I haf been back from obs, I haf been out everyday and night. So tired =.= but its great to catch up wif different faces everyday.
Now i would like to share my experience working as a rich person's chauffer. On wednesday I was mun yee's driver. We will cut the story short but basically i went to her house to pick her up for lunch to Bandar Sunway Mas then back again to pick her brother up. Then I had to drop her at bangsar LRT to pick leeane up. The plan was for her mum to come and pick leeane's luggage up while the both of them cab to pyramid for planet shaker's conference. However, as it happens with every mun yee plan, nothing goes right. There was no parking at bangsar LRT and her mum wasn't here yet, so I had to send them to mun yee's mum office in pudu. After that mun yee asked if i could send her to sunway pyramid and being the nice guy i was i did. So there it was, mun yee and her sister, brother and leeane all stuffed in my car on our way to pyramid. On top of dat, I had to rush home on jam hour and was almost late for my dad's appointment. Thank God I am still in one piece =X Later that nite, we went yam cha again. And guess who had to pick mun yee and leeane from sunway pyramid. This time my car was dirtied by my dog who so coincidentally was playing squash in pyramid. In the end we went to chui chui sui in ss2 and after sending all of them home, it was not only around 1 am that i arrived back, weary tired and half a tank of petrol gone.
The next day, i had lunch wif yee ming, boho and bob. As usual wif them, our lunch turned out to be tea time that started at 4 pm. The weather was raining badly too. So to avoid the stormy weather, we decided to go riley's and foos after that. That was a funny experience. For once bobby was on a scoring spree. That's becoz he was bullying chin fei who is new to the game. Its good to touch the table again after so many days. I could see that my absence to obs has hampered my level of play greatly wif me snaking 'air balls'. Sheez, malunya =X
Anyway i gtg now. Meeting the other CA's at camp 5 and murni's later. (Kudos to murni's!) To yen tink, sorry i couldn't meet you today but it is impossible to split myself into two. Maybe this weekend if I am not busy. I have to go prepare myself now. But be4 i go, here are some pics from obs that I manage to get my hands on. Enjoy =)



MiLo SkeTcHeS
7:32 PM