MiLo StOrIeS
Saturday, December 16, 2006
I feel bored so i decided to give a movie review this morning. And the lucky movie is....Casino royale~ Yeah boo me all you want, coz I just finished it and I shall write about it while its fresh in my mind.
Warning: I am a very biased and prejudiced writter. There are things you may not realize and there are things so obvious that I do not realize. We call it selective hearing and seeing.
First and foremost, the guy. Daniel Craig. Not bad la, he looks older than expected. But in the movie he is supposed to be new to the job. Confuse only. Then the girls. Stupid msian cencors cut out all the parts I couldn't tell whose body was better. The choice of girls were...eccentric. If you ask me Eva Green's boobs are 50% of her body size and the other chick's face was just weird =S All in all this makes this below average. Wat happenned to the scenes like Halle Berry emerging out of the sea in that skimpy swimsuit that would make us rewind and replay that few seconds just to enjoy 'the natural valley among the mountains' Zzzz sukxors.
The action was not bad. Storyline was a bit predictable tho. I like the poker part where they had phsycology tricks and stuff. Hmm maybe i can use that in my future games XD But i din like the end. The part where they showed like Bond and Lynd living happily after was like b-o-r-i-n-g. Its like a telling a romance story in an action movie. Uhuh a definitely no-no for me. I know its meant to be a wind up to the ending but its just not very...Bond-like. And the ending. OMG emo ending and unfinished story. Emo seems to be the trend now. So are unfinished storylines where the movie makes you go huh? For sum1 as blur as me, i will never find out whether Mr. White will be dressed in black for his funeral or not.
Okla gtg sleep now. Haf to wake up tmr to go breaky wif my grandma. I think the lesson learnt from the movie is
trust no oneBut that's kinda sad right?
(PS: ball-whiping is a no-no unless used on balless dogs like bobby where it would just be a simple case of SM XD)
MiLo SkeTcHeS
10:37 AM