MiLo StOrIeS
Saturday, December 30, 2006
In less than 24 hours, we will witness the passing of the year 2006. Time flies. Unknowingly, its been three years since I left for australia to study. Can't believe I just finished year 12. Entering a new stage of life next year. New hope, new faces, new experiences and maybe new love. The new year holds many promises but nevertheless, lets look back at what we done this year.
In the year 2006:
I entered my final year at Scotch and got to know ben,marc,marcus better.
I increased the amount of outings I make to 2-3 times a week.
I managed to uphold my 'goodboy' image in front of all teachers.
I managed to avoid the head of year for a whole semester in case she asks me to get a haircut.
I grew the longest hair I think I would ever have.
I became single.
I started blogging.
I learned how to foos =P
I witness a drunk friend pass out in public.
I went to OBS. woot~
I started to go out at night more often and come back late.
I have gotten in touch with many lost friends. (more like they have with me lol)
I have expanded my social circle.
I have unfortunately lost most of my eating ability.
I was introduced to dcfc - the most emo band eva. Thx Mel =.=
I went to church
I witness the power of religion and how it changed my close ones.
I came back at 5am at the wrong morning. =S
I had the freedom to drive for 2 weeks!
and not to forget...
I had the time of my life with all new and old friends alike. We pawned 2006 =3
For the year 2007, my new year resolutions would probably be something like this:
Study hard for H1's.
Get fit.
Learn how to foos properly.
Learn how to pool properly.
Spend more time with my family.
Play in a band.
Be more evil.
Maintain my 'goodboy image' in front of the teachers. (hohohoho ^^)
Go back to OB.
Last but not least....
Get a nice girlfriend Upgrade my self-value before my precious youth runs off...
Time is crucial. So will be the state of my life if I don't get off the comp now. Wishing all readers here a happy new years. Enjoy the wonderful new yrs eve wherever you are and whoever you are with. Embrace the coming of 2007 with all you haf got. Remember even if a low-life like me can survive the new year, of coz you can XD. Signing out for the last time this year. MaTa JouDo*
MiLo SkeTcHeS
6:37 PM