MiLo StOrIeS
Friday, December 22, 2006
Its really weird when the first thing i do when i wake up is blog. Its also weird that i had dreams last night. Not one but heaps. I usually dun dream (yeah my body and brain is lz so what) They say u usually dream if u sleep wif a lot of thoughts last night. I don't recall so but I did haf a hearty chat wif yee ming at night. Just the 2 of us at maccas BU. Its been ages since we sat down like this. Time and distance has always worn our frenship out. But I am glad to say despite all the odds, we still make the weirdest combination. Nah dw i wun be emo and blog everything. My head feels heavy. Those dreams stole my rest. Now i feel so dead =.=
Ntg much to say lately. Went foosing (again) but wif chee seng this time tho. I think out level of gameplay has increased since our last meeting but we are still noobs T.T Anyway played doubles wif these pair of pros. And we lost 7-2. Fucking sevens. After that we had S n S training. (snake and seven) Again fucking sevens. I cant get my head around it >.< Overall was just good to meet up wif chee seng. Like the old days.
Okla reminiscing time is over. Christamas is coming~ Woot all the turkeys and food. drools* Mum is coming back~ Boo T.T. Got to go now. Its a saturday and I am blogging here. Man wat a loner. *shrugs* ciao
MiLo SkeTcHeS
7:26 PM