MiLo StOrIeS
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Stolen but not taken.
Repent and be forgiven.
On a bright-and-sunny-where-nothing-could-go-wrong-day, I went to mv to meet up wif mel, karen and seu foong. Before dat i decided to visit the gym wif ben becoz lately i am getting out of shape (bah blame the late night trips and unhealthy food) The day was fun, we watched 2 movies in a row. Happy feet and Wise guys nvr die. They were both decent i guess. But GSC was dissappointing. For the first 10 mins of happy feet, there was no sound. At first i tought was just the way it was but wat the hell in the hole, turned out sound system had problem. Being the msian all the other ppl were, they soon noticed the problem but none wanted to budge from their sits to amend the problem. And being the one sitted next to the aisle seat and the most vulnerable to bullying, I had to go get sumbody. There was only this other causacian kid that came out wif me. Luckily I found someone and the problem was fixed. Zzz msians dun so lazy la.
Then after 2 movies, we decided to hang around a while be4 dinner. Now wat does 4 teenagers and a lot of free time in a busy mall spell. D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r. We were accompanying mel who had to buy a present for her parents. So coincidentally we met seu foong's fren there under the deco christmas tree. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. While lepaking there, sum1 decided to steal a christmas deco. Story cut short, we succeeded with all eyes looking at us. See msians, they notice the prob but dun take action. Anyway after that we had dinner at spicy corner in Hartamas and when the time came to go back, none of them wanted to take it home. So being the....(refer above), I had to bear the guilt and bring it back home. Omg, now i can expect coal in my stocking on christmas morning T.T
So there it is the christmas deco sitting at my home. Blasted people. I am writing this as a confession since i do not haf the privilage of a confession box. Please Santa, I know u know I am inncoent. Now give me what I want for christmas~~!!


*the ill gotten gain*
MiLo SkeTcHeS
11:35 PM