MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, December 11, 2006
To serve, To strive, And not to yield The passing of 11th december marks the end of my 14 day outward bound experience. Friendships forged, Lessons learned, and most importantly memories made. Most of these experience cannot be written by on paper, but ask me and I will gladly tell stories to you. =)
Basically I had a good time as a first-timer CA. The instructors there are friendly and the other CA's are nice too. I was the only new CA in my course and also the youngest in OYP/ACC 6. I was lucky as I was assigned to group II and under Billy, an instructor I soon got to know quite well. The other CA's that were in my group were Melanie, Karen and Amin. Melanie, despite her age (ssh... its a secret XD) is always cheerful and caring. Karen our powerhouse athlete is also extremely vulnerable to Amin's 'scary funny ghost story'. And Amin, is no other than my si fu in lame jokes. If there is one thing I learned from ob, yeah its gotta be lame jokes and stories. Amin shares some interesting views about the world and is close to any other instructor in terms of experience in ob. Probably some day we will meet again and you can no doubt share your new lame jokes or 'si shua shua' cheer with us. One again thanks tou you guys for making me feel so welcomed and at home as a first time CA. We probably wun all become CA's like this again but this course will always be special to me in my memory.
To the CAC CA's, thanks for all the entertainment and friendliness. Special mention to Lye Kwan, who gave me countless massages and taught me some steps of it. Man you made my days so much less back-breaking. Literally. One day you can massage me again and I will gladly treat you ur cam. I reckon its a good deal XD. As for the participants, they were pretty good and interesting. No, I am not 28 or 20, but I am certainly your boos Yindran :P. There were a lot of chs ppl there too. Sorta make me nostalgic about the time i was their age. The singaporians were cool too. James Bond, Jon, Kay Yong and all the others whose names are just too much for me to write here. Thanks for making my first time experience so smooth. Speical thanks to the CA family too, who showed me that there are no strangers in this world, only friends we haven't met.
All good things must come to an end. As said be4, wat is written here does not even come close to describing my time in ob. I hope we can meet up some day, participants and CAs alike. I dun think I will put up much photos here, probably on my frenster coz its ezier. To the day you all meet again,remember the memories you forged together, remember the achievements you shared together, and remember the tears you shed for each other on the day of departure....
Now back to some shouts. Congrats to all VCE people who obviously got such remarkable results. Especially to smart mun yee who no doubt topped all the dumb ppl like me, well done XD. And who wants to join me in the rookie tour at screw ball? I hope I can play in it but er...looks like its impossible T.T O yeah, and coming back at 5 am after u came back from ob is very life-threatening. Your mum might just kill you. Signing out right now to get some sleep. Ciao~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
5:40 PM