MiLo StOrIeS
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Today the clouds are so depressing. And so is the sound my tummy is making. Decided to sleep a little in the afternoon. But i din get any good sleep and was sweating like hell. Not very comfortable at all. Just made my day gloomy...
I was startled at 4 sumtg only to realize i was late for my foosball appointment. Wasn't very eager to get out of bed and certainly not in the mood to play foos. But haven met up wif them for ages so and I dun like ffk so i went. Long time no see them so it was great to play a game or two. Aduh but my performance was poor la. Wonder issit becoz of the lack of sleep. Or was it the hunger. Most probably sore forearms. Only my 5-man was ok. The rest was shit. No recoils, push pull was so soft and slow. Reaction time was like triple la. I let in so many sayurs thanks to yl. T.T bully. Wait till I play you in decent form then i get my revenge XD
Life's kinda slow these days. All my frens are bz now wherelse last week all so free. Swt. Sukxors to timing if not i wun haf felt so pressed for time last week wif my phone buzzing like hell. Think i am going out tonight again for a little catching up. Ben, lets go gym tmr despite my sore forearms. I need to recover fast so i can go camp 5 and foosing again. Argh foosing wif sore arms is like wanking a sore dick. You want to do it coz its fun but u just cant perform well at all. Sigh~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
2:22 AM