MiLo StOrIeS
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Been about a week since I last updated. Life's slow and good. But not anymore T.T
Leaving for HK on monday for so-called 'hols'. More like child labour. Hours of sitting in crazy China cabs moving around HK and mainland with my dad to see his clients. Tiring...but that's how it is to earn a living. Sigh* poor me. Poor dad. Work Work.
Met up wif zhi-ying, pei-ying, yen tink and shu haur for lunch today. Well, I think it can still be considered as lunch...Was meant to meet them at 1130 at the curve. But my grandma was admitted to hospital, so I had to go see her. Nothing serious but its our responsibility as her grandchildren. So in the end, I arrived at 2 pm. Managed to catch sh before he left and then went for a quick sausage meal. After that movie. Sinking of Japan. Its a 5-in-1 movie. You get action, comedy, romance, thriller, and science fiction in one. If you are interested in any of the above fields, especially the geography of Japan, I recommend you watch it. If you are watching for the chick or guy, then don't. Trust me, when I say its not worth 10 bux, its not. After that, we all went home. A special thanks to zhi-ying for the present. Thanks a lot, really appreciate it ^^
Thursday, I went out wif Elisa and mun yee to sungai wang. Plan was to take LRT down to KL so we met up at Kelana LRT. So waited for her to arrive in style wif her sunnies and all emerging from her bright yellow porche. Wah, terangnya. Anyway turns out that this is her 2nd time on a LRT and 1st on KL monorail. So lucky of her to have drivers everywhere and having no need of using the so unreliable public transport system. My friends won't even think of driving me down to KL. We reached promptly and her shopping began. Yes, HER shopping. At the end of day, you could see her happy face amongst those shopping bags of hers. And all I got was a present from mun yee. But that was all I needed. Thanks again. And that miniature car doesnt count! After Elisa satisfied her shopping needs, we headed home and reached Taman Bahagia at around 7. And there she went, just like she came in her ever-shining-yellow-banana porche. Just that on the return trip, she was few notes lighter, and many bags heavier. LawL.
Cant rmb wat I did for the rest of my time. But I know wat i din do. Foos. Demnit I want I want I want. Sigh* But no one wants...
Its late now. Gtg now. Better enjoy my last peaceful night before I start flying here and there. Joi Kin Ping On Yat Ji.
MiLo SkeTcHeS
10:06 AM