MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year People~
Well I suppose the only sane thing to blog now is about how I spent my new year's eve so without further ado I shall tell my little tale.
Went to marcus's bbq party about 7pm+ Helped them start up the fire and also helped them cook. And I thought I was the guest T.T Anyway it was fun, meeting new people and all. At 11 plus, I had to rush to the curve to meet people. There was no parking at all, so I parked at some ulu place at BU and walked there. Prob almost 2-3 km distance from the curve. Took some effort to find the OB people. Phones weren't working well and the crowd of people only made it harder to venture forward. However, I was lucky enough to find them 10 mins be4 the fire works start. After 20 mins of new yr wishing and fire work spectating, the OB people decided to plan our next destination. Oh and I met yen tink,tim and the Ng twins and of coz aunty. Sorry I couldn't meet up with you all be4. I was running out of time and I just got...lost =X
After careful planning, we decided to crash at mel's fren's place. After what seem like an endless jam, we got there and realize we were short of mel's life liquid - Booze! A short expedition to 7-11 nearby solved all our problems with mel paying for the only thing she would pay for. So there we go, 5 bottles of tiger, 5 bottles of carlsberg all in a box entrusted to me to carry it back safely to HQ. After that, we were introduced to mel's friends and er...the drinking began. They played cards and all and I was taught the bottle cap game! Told you I was deprived of my childhood >.<. The OB people left about 330 am. Only LiFu who so foolishly failed to ration himself, got his whole face red and despite claiming to be sober and able to drive, was detained by mel to stay back. Sucks to be you LiFu. I got home shortly after that and slept soundly. Only to realize next morning, I was sick. Well almost sick. Felt lethargic and I could feel my lymph nodes swollen. Hope condition doesn't worsen. Geez wat a way to start my new year.
Got a few plans lined up these few days. Leaving for HK soon. Hope I make full use of my hols. Got to consider some other stuff regarding my future too. New year, new frustrations @.@ But nothing unachievable =) Ciaozzz
MiLo SkeTcHeS
7:32 PM