MiLo StOrIeS
Thursday, February 22, 2007
After 3 months of slacking, I am
*enter emotion here* to say that I am back in melb. Back to uni, back to work, back to saving money and being kedekut. Just attended enrolment today, and all I can say is the engineering faculty gives bad directions. My advice? ask students for directions, not old fat ladies sitting at the reception desk drinking coffee and feeding on biscuits the whole day. Yeah, I am being harsh. So were they when they sent me on a wild goose chase that ended up with blisters on my leg. So much for 'if u are lost, feel free to ask our staff for directions.' Bah.
About orientation...dun ask me, i din go XD. It wasnt just laziness or wat, its just that i missed all my sessions and i wasnt even enrolled and i felt so lost n i felt so bored. Ok cut the crap, I was lazy. Happy?
Something is different this yr. So much freedom! So much malaysians =S Its literally chs/taylors if u walk around campus. You get to see a lot of unexpected ppl. And alot of obnoxious ppl >:(
Feels good after a hectic day scrambling around uni doing my enrolment but it doesnt stop here. I haf to open my back acc., get a new hp line etc etc in the following days. And of coz move into my new apartment which will be shared wif beast and pakun (last minute guy) which is also coincidentally 2 stories directly above where my siblings live. So much for studying in a country overseas far from your family. Great.
Anyways gtg now, haf to finish up sum stuff. Wish me luck in this new yr.
MiLo SkeTcHeS
2:11 AM