MiLo StOrIeS
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Hoho just got back from cameron xpdc. It was good. Made new friends, learned new things, gained new experiences. In 5 days time, we scaled the peaks of mount Brinchang, Irau and Berembun. There were 10 of us and 5 other guides and helpers. Altho we were just friends of Karen's at the start of the trip, by the end we are comrades. Despite our age gap, backgrounds and race, we were united as one to overcome the great challenge laid before us. Our guides were good too. Amin, Al Fonso and Khairul were awesome trekkers. And Fufu was a very good chef. He, I am pround to say provided us with satisfactory quality and quantity of food. Best mates we became, with me ursurping the title 'raja makan' from him and on the other hand bestowed him the title of 'raja masak'. I will never forget the times you gave me an extra egg or nasi lemak that made everyone else ponder our relationship. Or of coz the times we curi makan the bbq chicken XD. Together, the 15 of us shared experiences and motivation in the form of stories as well as the unavoidable lame jokes. I believe if Amin, jon and I combined our lameness, even the mountains will seem like an easy feat compared to tolerating our non-sensible jokes, stories and comments. So if any of you wish to go hiking with us next time, you have been warned XD
The story doesnt stop there. Just 2 days after the hike, the OB gang was once again united and this time we were graced by the presence of Ms. Chan all the way from penang. We ate at murni's then we went to luna bar to meet up with the rest. Vodka with the gentleman's game was all we needed to make that night special. Of coz a little bit of money too >.< style="font-style: italic;">berjiwang, believe it or not, I went shopping at 1u. Had to stock up for my return trip to aussie. Bought quite a bit of clothes. While shopping, I noticed a lot of couples. Reminds me of the past...But that's the past...So lets stop emoing and take a look at the pictures from the last week of my life =)



MiLo SkeTcHeS
7:19 PM