MiLo StOrIeS
Monday, February 05, 2007
Its been a long time since i blogged. I can tell when they ask for my username and password at the login page. Seems like computer years are like dog years. Only 3 yrs and already so problematic. Bah better not insult my computer anymore least it shuts down before i complete this post =X
I have been asked to pot my Sabah pictures but after much consideration, I think its best not to. Why? Well for one, we din take many pictures. Half of the pictures were scenary pictures. Yeah we took them while on our trip to find yee ming's brothers a.k.a. the proboscis monkeys. Then there were the monkey pictures where we desperately try to take a clear shot of one of these fat-belly-monkeys who are even more camera shy than me. I say this because the other half of the pictures taken are like mine. No, its not good and I wun be posting them up. No, its also not because I am scared. The truth is, our fren photographer has taken up a liking of taking candid pictures. And altho it maybe candid, our lightning reflexes will surely cause the picture to be morally indecent. I dun think it will be nice posting pictures of fingers everywhere.
The last bit of pictures you ask? Well, they are the pictures of food or our greedy faces. If you fancy seeing a picture of a mountain-high pile of shells or how a feast including 1.5 kg of sakap, 500g of prawns, 700g of fish, 700g of lala is reduced to bones and shells (literally)in less than 10 mins between 2 hungry men, feel free to PM me and I will send you. Otherwise, there are no more pics to post here. Or for the matter of fact, no more decent pics that I can find. But I might just post one if I deem it postable sumtime in the future. Yeah right, sumtime in the future.
Anyway, I am leaving for a cameron 5 D 4 N hike tmr. Back on the 11th. Then have to prepare to go back to aussie land. Be4 I forget, safe trip to my other frens that will be going there when I am away. And beast kwan, have a safe trip and hope you find sumwhere to stay till I arrive lol. Good luck boy~
MiLo SkeTcHeS
6:30 PM