MiLo StOrIeS
Friday, April 06, 2007
Easter's here. Impeccable timing for a break. And a chance to catch up wif my assignments too. I have to finish them before they start tallying up and overwhelm me. By the end of april, I will haf 1 chem eng plant report to do and 2 environmental change assignments to write. I duno whether to feel lucky that I am taking two assignment based subjects. Good thing is I dun haf to study just as hard for my exams (yeah right -.-'). Bad thing is, I seem like the only person doing homework in my house. My housemates are so enjoying 1st yr and I am becoming a nerd. Sob*
Ntg much happened since the last time i blogged. The usual jokes happen at home where mandolph shows he is really DBD (it stands for dumb, blind deaf). For his reputation here, i wun describe wat he said and did that made me and beast roflmao literally (floor's pretty clean now). We had a booze night the week after the house-warming. Guess who got drunk. Beast went down first due to having 4 shots of tequila as warm-up. Then mandolph went down due to...i duno being DBD. Mandolph had to puke so bad, he was hugging the toilet bowl for almost 2 hours. The rest of us who could still walk went for italian at 430 am and left mandolph at the bowl. When we came back, he was still there. Asleep and licking the bowl. I dinoe he had an affair wif my toilet bowl. Demnit, that bowl has seen me naked be4. I feel cheated. Anyway here are some pics of that night.
The people
thats salt u r drinking
Girl on my bed molesting my guitar
Beast showing his horns and mandolph showing his flippers
Going. Gone.
That's not all we had.
The aftermath? Beast stayed in bed the whole of next day. Mandolph till afternoon. And an oath not to touch alco for sumtime. Yeah...sif XD
MiLo SkeTcHeS
6:05 PM