MiLo StOrIeS
Sunday, May 20, 2007
This blog is so dead. I don't feel like updating anymore. But then admist all the studying and laziness, i somehow find myself obligated to write sumtg in this so-void-of-life blog.
Well, life's been good recently. Other than the fact exams are coming up >.< But holidays are sumtg to look forward to. I have got important ppl visting me =D Makes up for the fact that I m not going back for hols. But heck, i chose to stay anyway...so its more like a bonus!
This household has gotten a bit better. Food quality has increased tremendously since guai gor came in. Steak, Steam fish, curry cuttlefish etc etc are not uncommon in our menu anymore. Always a good meal to look forward to after a exhausting workout session. Kudos to our main chef for making red meat our staple diet. The other housemates are good too. Beast just gets more bestial and mandolph just gets more...well DBD-ier.
Foosing's been great too. Altho the fact that i dun get to play much =( At least Darrel that monkey doesnt kick me that often in my ass. And he's moving down to city soon = more games and ass kicking. Shit, gotta wear butt pads soon >.<
Going out for dinner now. Then have to prepare for uni tmr. I shall update again at the-day-that-shall-never-come. Ciaoz.
MiLo SkeTcHeS
1:54 AM